Tuesday 6 August 2013

Wicked Beat by Olivia Cunning

"Eric's book...

We all know who he is...

Drummer for the Sinners...

But now we meet...

Rebekah...

Who has just recently come out of a long term relationship 

And now going on tour with the sinners...



My thoughts

What I loved about the previous 3 sinner books was that there was a good mix of sex and storyline. With Eric's book I felt like the sex scenes outweighed the plot.



But The scenes where all the sinners are together were FAB, and had me chuckling away. 

What stood out for me the most was a certain scene where we got Treys POV. hmmm. Trey was definitely the star of the book for me.

"Eric finally fucked a girl properly," Trey shouted. "Woot! Woot!"


Eric was a sweetie and my heart broke for him at one point during the book.

Something this wonderful had to end badly. And when it did, he knew it would destroy him


Not as great as the previous 3 but I Love Olivia Cunnings book and they are always an instant click for me. Looking forward to Dare's book :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment