Tuesday 13 August 2013

Into the Deep by Samantha Young

"Charley moves abroad to study for the year...

And bumps into the one and only first love of her life, Jake...

What made them part on bad terms?

Will she be able to forgive him?


My thoughts

The story moves from present to past finding out how their relationship was built and what went wrong. 

And I know you deserve better too, but I'm just too selfish when it comes to you


When they first started dating they were both 16, but there was no silly misunderstandings (can't stand!) or cheating. 




This was very angsty and my heart was hurting for the couple. The sex scenes were explosive, their banter was spot on and I loved all the side characters. 

This book couldn't have been more perfect!

I ought to swing this car around and kill him


As well as their story there is another major side storyline with Beck and Claud (the best friends of the main characters) and I really hope they get their HEA too.

This book ended on a HFN for Charley and Jake and I really need the next book now. 



The lack of sleep for this second chance romance was well worth it x
"

No comments:

Post a Comment