Thursday 1 August 2013

Unteachable by Leah Raeder

5 out of 5 stars

"They met at a carnival...



There is an instant connection...

and then in Maise's senior year...

Evan became Mr Wilke...


My thoughts

I really liked the heroine, Maise has a troubled upbringing but she is pretty straightforward on what she wants.

I felt like Evan and Maise's connection was fairly physical (I'm not complaining!) but at the same time I thought they connected at a much deeper level.

I can't hold on to you. You're like that shooting star. Just a trail of fire in my hands


This is a student teacher relationship but to be honest I felt the main story wasn't revolved around the forbidden romance, rather 2 people with a bit of a messed up past finding each other.

I like that you're kind of fucked up, because I'm kind of fucked up"


A lovely ended but I felt there were some issues left hanging that maybe an epilogue could have solved. Great book x"

No comments:

Post a Comment