Thursday 8 August 2013

Shooting Scars by Karina Halle

"Sequel to Sins and Needles...

...continue on Ellie, Javier and Camden's story.

I know that's a bit vague...

but it's for the best.


My thoughts 

WOW theres just not enough stars for this book!!! There was a great build up. I literally had my hand over my mouth gasping for half the book.




Since reading the first two books I have been 50/50 but after reading this book I am 100% Team Javier. yea he made some mistakes but who doesn't?! 

"Camden is your past... I am your future"


I still have a funny feeling that it is Camden that Ellie is suppose to be with but you can never know with Karina. 

The wheels in my head are spinning overtime to guess the outcome of this trilogy. I have no clue what is coming up and how this will possible end in the finale. 

"I told you that you broke me when you left"


I love Karina's EiT series, and now this trilogy, she has now fully cemented her place in my top 3 favourite authors. please please please I need the last book ASAP.




A trilogy not to be missed!!!

ARC courtesy of the author and publisher"

No comments:

Post a Comment