Friday 23 August 2013

Maybe Baby Lite by Andrea Smith

"

Tylar, a college student works at the stables for the Sinclair family over the summer...

Where she meets Trey Sinclair...

Insta love...

Psycho stalker...

Mystery of Tylar's past...

Family drama...

It has it all...


My thoughts

I stopped reading the original mainly because there was just too many irrelevant detail that dragged on.

However, second time round, I found this book generally what I like in a book, great characters, HEA/HFN, and of course the great sex. 





And boy did the storyline got a bit tangled up towards the end.

This should be on Jerry Springer


Heroines have known to annoy me, but I found Tylar quite likeable.

As for Trey, he was lovely, protective, controlling, insecure and jumped to conclusions a few times. This is where I need a shelf for I-wish-I-could-knock-HIM-on-the-head.

My love is given freely, Tylar. I've surrendered my heart to you; I haven't, however relinquished my masculinity in the process


I love how this ended...Happy but leaving some issues open. I think I will definitely catch up with Trey and Tylar in the sequel.


ARC courtesy from the Author


"

No comments:

Post a Comment