Saturday 10 August 2013

Dirty Red by Tarryn Fisher

"
Leah's POV...

We find out what happens now that she has the man she wanted...

And why and how she became the woman she is today...


My thoughts

I don't think I've ever read such an amazing villain POV. This was nothing like I've read before. You can actually feel how in love and obsessed she is was Caleb. Everything in her mind went to him. 

“I have done a number of things to keep this man. I have lied and cheated. I have been sexy and meek, fierce and vulnerable. I have been everything but myself.”


When finding out about her past and her family dynamics, it gave me a better understanding of why she is who she is today. And I pity her but I was kind of hoping by the end she would grow up a bit and change her ways. 

Guess not. I saw the last revelation coming from the very first chapter. 




I'm eager to read Caleb's POV now, how can you not knowing how this one ended?! 
"

No comments:

Post a Comment