Wednesday 7 August 2013

This Girl by Colleen Hoover

"YES it is Slammed from Will's POV...

My thoughts

Wow it was like reading slammed for the first time. Being already familiar with the story, there were familiar scenes as well as new ones added in. 

I would have liked more present day storyline but I guess these two been through enough, I'm sure Colleen didn't want to torture them any more.

“You want to know my sweet?" I ask her.
She nods.
I kiss her on the forehead. "You. Always you.”


Knowing how the first two books ended I had no doubt this will be a nice happy ever after and I was not disappointed. 

If I didn't love Will enough before in Slammed and Point of Retreat, I'm definitely 100% in love with him now. Such a loveable character. 

It wasn't until I got to the end did I realise that I missed the whole gang (especially the two brothers) and I would have liked to read more about them. 




Loved it.

ARC courtesy of NetGalley
"

No comments:

Post a Comment