Monday 12 August 2013

Freeing Asia by E. M. Abel

"Growing up around guys, Asia is quite a tomboy...

She surfs...

She smokes pot...




She has a makeover...

And meets rich guy, Jay...

Just when things are going well...

First love, Marcus is back...


My thoughts

You might read the blurb and think 'oh no love triangle,' but this book was surprisingly very sweet and there was NO cheating involved. 

After seeing you at your dad's house that night, there was no way I was getting hard for anyone else.


Asia was a great heroine, but there was a point where I thought maybe neither guys are worthy of her. By the halfway mark you will guarantee know who has Asia's heart. 

If this is what it means to be free, then lock me up and throw away the key.


One negative and I'm not one to usually complain about sex scenes, but I did feel there was a bit much of it.




It's books like this the reason that I love to read romance. The ending left a fat grin on my face x"

No comments:

Post a Comment