Sunday 4 August 2013

On Every Street by Karina Halle

"Ellie is out to seek revenge...

On a drug lord who scarred her as a child...

She gets close to one of his men...

But...

She finds herself falling in love with him...


My thoughts

I love Javier. There was something about him I couldn't put my finger on. 




I'm not holding my breath though because I have a funny feeling its Camden she will end up with and I don't have any problems with that because I do like Camden too.

A short novella that sets the scene for Sins and Needles. We go back to how Ellie and Javier met, how they fell in love and what went wrong.

“I once told you to leave and not to love me,” he cried out, muffled. “I’m taking all of that back. Not because I deserve it or because I’m worthy of your love. But because I need it like the air I breathe. I need you. I need you to believe in me. I need your love to make me feel like I can be redeemed.”


How can you not love Javier once you've read that? Cannot wait for the next book!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment