Monday 12 August 2013

Present Perfect by Alison Bailey

"Noah and Amanda are best friends ...

Problem is...

She doesn't think she's worthy of him...


My thoughts 

Jeez... I need to firstly vent some frustration. 




How I wanted to either shake or slap some serious sense into Amanda aka Tweet!!! She hit my top 3 most annoying heroine EVER!!! And my list is LONGGGG!!! It got to a point where I was screaming to Noah, "give up, just GIVE UP mate!!!"

And then there was the constant use of the word "perfect", yes I understand she don't think she's perfect, I don't need to be reminded on every other page.

After all that, this book was very well written. The story did not once bore me and it was so addictive I didn't want to put it down.




Noah was delicious and for him alone I would have gave a 5 star rating.

I'll always take care of you and make sure you always have candy, Tweet


There was a long build up, then there was a touchy subject thrown in near the end and I would have rather the story not take this direction. 

But in the end a great YA book just a couple things that grated on me."

No comments:

Post a Comment