Saturday 10 August 2013

Thief by Tarryn Fisher

"Now Caleb's POV...

And the conclusion...

Takes us back to how it began with Olivia...

And what happened with Leah...


My thoughts

Just when I thought the story was going a particular direction, it does a complete u-turn. 

I admit I didn't like Caleb in The Opportunist, but wow was he swoon worthy here!!! 



What annoyed me was why why why?!! Why didn't Caleb fight harder for Olivia from the very beginning?

I loved their banter and I really wished there was more of these moments.

Olivia:"you're making me feel awkward"
Caleb:"you're making me hard"


Olivia I didn't like so much in The Opportunists, but here when she was faced with tough choices, I thought she made the right decision.

After everything they been through, I loved how it ended and some may say its bittersweet but I thought it was absolutely perfect. Great fast paced trilogy x
"

No comments:

Post a Comment