Tuesday 6 August 2013

Keep me Still by Caisey Quinn

"Layla witnessed her parents being shot when she was thirteen...

Now in her senior year...

She still suffers seizures...

Enter new boy Landen...

Hmm...





My thoughts

Wow I wasn't expecting this. Boy was I surprised. Not once did I feel the story drag on. If anything I think it should have been longer.

Let me Leave takes place in senior year and Keep me Still is when they are both in college. I found both books enjoyable and there was a few gasp out loud moments. 

Great writing, great story telling and great characters. 

"Seriously, Ginger, your timing is impeccable. Can I get you a collar with bells or something, so I can hear you coming next time?"


When I read the first few words of 'the sneak peek in Hold us Close', I had a feeling what was going to happen and BINGO!!! 

Come on Caisey, get this book out!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment