Saturday 29 June 2013

Flat out Matt by Jessica Park

3 out of 5 stars

The previous book:
I quite enjoyed flat out love and the twist I kinda saw coming but at the same time I didn't want that to be the ending because to be honest Matt just didn't really grew on me. 

This book:
This book sees the story from Matt's POV. It is a very different take on his POV because we read certain specific scenes and then it jumps to the next. It is Matts POV, but I wasn't really that connected to him. There isn't much that added to the original story and when I read the same story from a different POV I need to find out new things about the characters or something to keep me interested. Im afraid this book just didn't work for me and if you've already read the first book, this one doesnt really add much. But if you are a massive Matt fan this book is a must read.

No comments:

Post a Comment