Saturday 8 June 2013

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

5 out of 5 stars

One of my favourites:
This book is one of my favourites from 2012. Not many books I have re-read more than once and this was one of them. It starts off with Abby in college away from her dark past meets the man whore and fighter Travis. What started off as a bet, they quickly become close friends. Loads go on in this story including fights, hangovers, birthdays, Las Vegas, the list goes on.

Couple:
I really fell in love with this couple. The dialogue between the two of them was entertaining. I so badly wanted it to work out for them. 

Similar storylines:
I think since this book there has been similar storylines but in the end I feel like it all started from this book. Overall it was a book I couldn't put down and love. I can really see this turning into a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment