Wednesday 26 June 2013

Barely Breathing by Rebecca Donovan

4 out of 5 stars

The book:
I read this book just the once last year but the whole story is still fresh in my memory like I read it yesterday. I do like it but I wanted to shake Emma so badly by the end. This is the second book of the series and with most books you'd think book 2 is a filler. This was not the case here. It kept me on my toes until the very end. 

Cliffy alert:
I thought the first book cliffhanger broke my heart but this cliffhanger broke my heart and stomped all over it. I cried. I wanted to throw things. I WANTED THE NEXT BOOK!!! At last the wait is almost over... Come on book 3!!! Please please please be a HEA for Emma and Evan. I loved Evan in book one. But he didn't feature as much as I would have liked in this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment