Saturday 15 June 2013

Entice by Ella Frank

"


Having met Shelly in the first book...

We know that she is not ashamed to go for what she wants...

She meets Josh who is Masons best friend and also best man...

Both have their own trust issues...

So they both agree on a no strings sex...


My thoughts

I was giggling for first 30%. Love the teasing and the friendships among the gang and I am so glad we got more Mason and Lena too. 

“Josh: "Are you really going to sit there and pretend that I don't exist?"
Shel: "I'm not pretending you don't exist. In fact, I am very aware you are right there. I am pointedly ignoring you.”


Josh and Shelly's chemistry was sizzling but I felt like it grew more intense as the story played out. 




Josh was just a perfect Hero, he was patient and understanding, waiting for Shelly to get her head straight.

Shelly, she comes across as a strong professional woman but behind it all she is vulnerable to give herself to love Josh.

“Shel: "I'm finding it really hard to fight wanting you, Josh."
Josh: "Well, that's nice to hear, because I stopped fighting a while ago.”


I loved Exquisite so I had high expectations for this book and I was not disappointed. Ending was lovely and perfect!!! 
"

No comments:

Post a Comment