Saturday 8 June 2013

Hard to Love by Kendall Ryan

4 out of 5 stars

Plot:
This was an enjoyable one. Cade meets Alexa, a nurse, when he pays a visit to the doctors following a 4 hour erection. He stars in the adult entertainment industry part time to help pay for his younger sisters medical bills. I thought the story was engaging and it kept me interested.

The couple:
Although this was a short book I liked this couple. I felt their connection from very early on. The story was told from both POVs which I love. You can't help but love Cade for everything he sacrifices for his sister. Alexa is brought up by wealthy parents and together they are from two different worlds. I would have loved to see Cade in some cage fighting scenes though

A standalone that ends on a HEA.


No comments:

Post a Comment