Monday 3 June 2013

Lady Luck by Kristen Ashley

5 out of 5 stars

Plot:
Ty wrongly imprisoned and when he gets out he meets Lexie who he needs in order to seek revenge. I thought the romance was lovely as it normally is with KA's style.

Should have took a break:
There was a lot of back story with sets the scene for the next book that kind of bored me. Having read all three Colorado books back to back I should have took a break because the books were getting a bit same with a hot alpha, strong heroine and predictable ending. So a warning to those who haven't read this series to get the full KA experience I would recommend a few other books in between the series.

Love KA books:
I didn't give the full 5 stars because I was flicking through some of the storyline that  is needed for the next book. Though I really loved Ty and glad to see some characters from the last book.

No comments:

Post a Comment