Monday 3 June 2013

Breathe by Kristen Ashley

5 out of 5 stars 

Woah:
I remember this book because of the couple of scenes where we have all four mountain men in the same room! I was swooning and thought I was going to faint. I love it when characters reappear later and of course my favourite Max is finally back. As well as the mountain men there is guest appearance of another character from KA other series.

Faye and Chace:
We met these two at the end of Lady Luck and I was intrigued. I knew without a doubt I was going to love Chace but Faye, she doesn't seem like the normal KA strong minded heroine. She was shy and timid but actually very likeable. In a way she was easy to relate to because she is always stuck in her book.

Storyline:
The previous Colorado book help set the scene for this book. So although all KA books are standalone I would recommend you read the series in order. Chace is a good cop gone bad but of course there are reasons for this. Easy to read and enough plot to keep you gripped. I can't wait for the next in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment