Friday 14 June 2013

Watch over me by Tara Sivec

"

Addison lost her mum...

She finds it difficult juggling the responsibilities...

She meets Zander...

They both have their own secrets...

Will it pull them together...

or break them apart? 


My thoughts:

I loved the way Tara told Addison's story. There are three storylines going on at once, Addison talking to her therapist, flashbacks and present day with Zander. You'd think you would be confused but I thought the story flowed nicely. 

“It's Life. It's the bumps and the bruises, the pain and the fear; it's messy and it's real and it's not some perfect little story that can be tied up in a bow.”


The thing with the therapist still left me a little confused and I was dying to find out what was on the last napkin.




I definitely can see myself re-reading this one but I do wish it was a tad longer. Loved the epilogue and the last line... Wow!

Last thoughts:

A beautiful story following a young adult finding herself again following the death of a loved one, with some twists along the way. Loved it x
"

No comments:

Post a Comment