Friday 7 June 2013

Taking Chances by Molly McAdams

 
"
Plot:

One girl, two guys...

At college...

You get the picture...


My thoughts

One of my most memorable books from last year. I remember crying buckets and buckets and thinking...




I loved it but hated it at the same time. Which is why my rating is in between.

“That first night, I did realize I would never meet another girl like you. But you deserve someone who has waited for you as long as you have waited for them. And no matter how much I wish I could be that guy, I can't Harper.”


As much as I liked the writing style, the second half of the book felt like one big epilogue

I wished Molly re-wrote this... But what's done is done. It was a HEA... Just not my HEA. I don't think I'll ever be ready to read Stealing Harper x
"

No comments:

Post a Comment