Sunday, 2 June 2013

Share me by Olivia Cunning

4 out of 5 stars

I don't think I've come across a Olivia Cunning book I don't love. These Sole Regret guys are growing on me more and more and I love their banter. I think I saw a review once that said this was one big gang bang and boy they weren't joking!!! A short novella so not much of a storyline but it sets the scene for Kellen and Owen's books.

Female characters:
So I've heard some reviewers mention that the female characters were kinda slutty and basically slept with the whole gang. Yes it kind of was but actually I quite liked Lindsey and Vanessa. They were strong minded ad went for what they wanted. If MMF or MFF puts you off then this book isn't for you. For me, I really enjoyed reading it and Olivia always makes each book feel unique. 

My fav quote: 
"on the second day of Christmas my buddies gave to me, two blue balls and decorations on a Shade tree" haha.. Love Shade x

No comments:

Post a Comment