Monday 3 June 2013

Fall by Kimberly Stedronsky

3 out of 5 stars

Storyline:
Second in the Roam series and following the ending from the last book I had no idea what was going to happen in this one. Again the plot moved quite quickly, there wasn't any dragging things out. But on the other hand  I do love my dragged out romance and I felt like West and Roam's romance reached its limit in book one. In a way their romance sort of took a backseat to the 'prophecy'. Not sure what more on the romance side there will be. There was a few twists here that didnt shock me as much as the first book. 

Characters:
I wished I felt more of a connection between Roam and West but at times it felt like two strangers talking to each other. I'm getting a bit tired of this love triangle when clearly West and Roam are inevitably destined to be with each other. Logan scares me, for now I know he has good intentions but I'm not sure for how long. Other characters like Morgan are too trusting. If my sister told me everything that happened I would say she's loony. 

Ending:
The ending here does make you want to dive straight into book 3. Again another sort of surprise at the end but I wasn't all that emotionally involved here. I will be reading the next but I think I need a break between these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment