Thursday 20 June 2013

Remember When 2 by T. Torrest

"As soon as I finished:



I need a moment to calm down. My heart was beating like crazy. Argh cliffhanger, in my mind worse than the first! 

The plot:
You know I'm not going to say a word about the plot because if you haven't read the first book, I don't want to spoil it. Lets just leave it as a continuation of a love story between Trip and Layla.

Characters:
I really liked Layla and I'm glad with her decisions in this book. Trip, I Love him Love him LOVE HIM!!! Lisa was a great supporting character and I liked her friendship with Layla.

“I’m sorry about….ever letting you go. I’m sorry for all the time we wasted. I’m sorry for being here with you right now when we can’t do a damned thing about it.”


Last thoughts:
Great writing. I really need the third and final book and their HEA. I think may be my fav book of the year so far x"


No comments:

Post a Comment