Monday 10 June 2013

Rules of Entanglement by Gina Maxwell

5 out of 5 stars

The cons:
"I didn't like it that it ended at 94% I was hoping for MORE of Vanessa (Lucie's best friend) and Jax (Lucie's brother). I could see myself reading more of them but unfortunately was cut short! I don't have any other negative thing to say except that although Jax is a MMA fighter, we didn't get to see him in action hot and sweating and bruised up!

The pros:
 I loved how strong minded Vanessa was, I loved Lucie and Reids HEA, I LOVED MMA fighter Jax and mostly I loved the chemistry and banter between the two. The ending was VERY cliche though and I felt like I already watched it in a movie somewhere.

Summary:
With Vanessa's rules she swears by will Jax be able to break through them?
"Always always always... Tell her how much you love her, now and forever, before its too late""

No comments:

Post a Comment