Sunday 2 June 2013

Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley

5 out of 5 stars 

Plot:
Second in the Colorado series we have a different couple, Tate and Lauren. Lauren has landed herself a job at the bike bar that Tate part owns. Tate's other job, a bounty hunter! Yup, expect murder hunt, kidnapping, and obviously a hot alpha male. What I loved about this book is the relationship is one storyline and the murder hunt another. There was a shocker in the book that I didn't see coming. Love it when that happens.

Alpha male:
I didn't think I will like Tate just because I really loved Max from the first book. But KA proved me wrong and I loved his alpha male tendencies as much as Max. 

Ending:
I think after the first book you can expect what to happen at the end of this book and the HEA that follows. Loved this couple!!! Strong first two books of the series and this was the book that I became a KA-addict. I love her writing and how she adds banter between the couple, the story flows nicely and not too drawn out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment