Monday 3 June 2013

Beyond Eden by Kele Moon

2 out of 5 stars


Hm:
O I'm not sure about this one. This was just sex sex and more sex, either MF, MM or MMF. I don't normally mind reading these but the slave/master thing put me off. I loved Kele Moon's battered hearts series so I thought I give this a try but there was too much dialogue. 

Storyline or lack of:
So we have Danny boy and Paul guy as slave/master. Enter Evie Girl who is Paul's ex but Danny always had a thing for her too. Evie then starts a thing with Danny but Danny also has Paul on the side. Then to top it off theres Trisha who is Paul's fiancĂ©. You can guess what happens at the end. I would have liked this if there was more of a storyline but nothing much happened! I think this would be enjoyable for those that enjoy pure erotica it just wasn't for me.

Nicknames:
Paul Guy. Danny Boy. Evie Girl. These nicknames got on my nerves. Would have been better without it. 

**arc received from netgalley**

No comments:

Post a Comment