Tuesday 2 July 2013

Out of Breathe by Rebecca Donovan


Finally:
I been waiting for this book for a whole year. After that cliffy in book 2 I needed Emma to have her HEA. Was it all I expected? I was expecting Emma to be lost, to find herself again, to love again and to just be happy. This was all that. It did end on a HEA but I can't help but feel that it is not their complete story like there maybe another book squeezed in after.

The story:
The book started off a direction I did not like at all. Emma is at college and everything you can associate with college you can bet Emma was apart of. Then about a third way in... We get DUAL POV!!!  It gave me some relief on who she was going to end up with but all the same I was biting my nails hoping for the right guy. 

Overall
Rating: 4 stars
Hero: very forgiving
Heroine: broken, broken, broken
Type: Young Adult
Setting: college 
Series: #3 breathing series
Ending: HEA (but wanted more)
Recommend: Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment