Monday 8 July 2013

Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover

 "
The companion book to Hopeless...

Now we get Holden's story...


My thoughts:

I don't know how Colleen manage to write another book where we get a male POV and turn it into a story we are already familiar with but at the same time refreshing.




I know hopeless quite well so I knew what parts were coming up but that did not stop me from feeling so many emotions from this book. 

My heart was racing from the way Colleen writes and I was right there inside Holdens head. 

“I don't want her to feel nothing when I kiss her. I want her to feel everything.”


A character we didn't know well in Hopeless is Holden's best friend, Daniel. I couldn't remember if he even featured in the first book but I loved him here and I can guess maybe there's a storyline there with somebody who he had an encounter with.

Overall

I loved Hopeless and now I love Losing Hope aswell. This is still a must read if you already read the first book.

ARC received from NetGalley"

No comments:

Post a Comment