Tuesday 2 July 2013

Off Limits by Sawyer Bennett

My thoughts:
Having read the first book I wasn't too keen on Ryan. But here we have Nix... Oh my!!! I love reading about broken Heroes and here he is still suffering from PTSD. Nix was an idiot at times with the way he spoke to Emily but that's what I loved about him. Emily was just as likeable, coming from a trust fund baby, she is trying to live her life and not the life her parents want.

I got this as a freebie on Amazon and this turn out to be a little Gem. It did start a bit slow for me but by the end I was on the verge of tears. I am starting to become attached to this series and I will definitely be reading the next. Really liked it.

Overall: 
Rating: 4 stars
Hero: suffering PTSD, swoon worthy
Heroine: goes for what she wants
Type: contemporary/New Adult
Setting: college/house
Series: #2 Off series (standalone)
Ending: HEA
Recommend: yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment