Wednesday 17 July 2013

Frigid by J Lynn


"Uh oh

not another man whore and innocent girl NA book...

Except...

They were best friends since they were young...

And now...

They are stuck in a snow storm...

Alone...




My thoughts 

I'm so glad for once we had two pretty normal characters i.e. no broken past.

Though, Syd had soo many insecurities and her inner thoughts were too much at times, every little thing she seems to second guess. 

“How you’ve always felt?” “I’ve loved you my entire life,” he said, eyes locked on mine. “And I would love you for the rest of my life if you’d let me, Syd.”


I don't see how these two didn't figure it out sooner. It was obvious how they felt towards each other.

“All those times I'd broken her heart, and she was still here.
She was still here.”


Overall

An enjoyable read and would recommend this book for those that like sweet romance with a dash of drama and angst."


No comments:

Post a Comment