Sunday 6 October 2013

Review: Smart Sexy and Secretive by Tammy Falkner

"
4 stars




Having just read the first book I had to get my hands on this sequel. This second instalment tests their love for one another through Emily's snobbish parents and her ex boyfriend. Oh boydid I want to punch him where the sun don't shine.

Do. You. Need. Us. To. Talk. Slowly?


Logan and Emily's love for each other was still going as strong as ever and I am happy with how the story played out. 

I can hear your stomach growling and I'm deaf


This sequel could have easily fallen into unnecessary drama or silly misunderstandings and I am really glad it didn't. I love the characters in SSnS as much as TTnT.

I would recommend you pick this up if you're looking for a Short, Sexy andSweet book x
"

No comments:

Post a Comment