Saturday 12 October 2013

Review: Off Chance by Sawyer Bennett

"4 stars 




I liked it but I didn't love it as much as the other books in the series.

The last book and the remaining single guy is Flynn. He is a firefighter and saves Rowan from a house fire. Being homeless and jobless he helps her out.

Flynn: Real men don't wear scarfs
Rowan: Fine. But don't complain when your neck gets cold
Flynn: Real men don't complain


I was expecting more of a story with Rowan's ex, but that fizzled out pretty quickly. What pushed the rating up for me was seeing all the characters together at the end and what anamazing epilogue!

You're heart might be hard, but mine's not


So, wasn't my personal favourite of the series (my fav in order would go: 2, 4, 3, 1, 5). This was a perfect hero meetsscared guarded heroine insta love type story. Which sadly isn't my favourite storyline.
But If you've read the other books, this one is not to be missed x

ARC provided by the Author
Quotes subject to change

"

No comments:

Post a Comment