Saturday 12 October 2013

Review: Heaven's Sinners by Bella Jewel

"4 stars




damaged Alpha hero is my ultimate weakness so I was eagered to read Spike's book.

From the previous book we are familiar with Ciara and Spike's relationship. Once upon a time they were best friends both being scared to tell the other how they feel. It all goes downhill when Ciara's sister, Cheyenne takes a liking to Spike. 

I don't want to be in your life. I didn't chose you, I chose her.


The book had a present-past format and the past flashbacks were confusing as they were out of sync. Character wise I liked Ciara and well Spike 'what's not to like about him?'

Ciara, get your motherfuckin ass out here, NOW!


Apart from the overuse of the word 'fuckin' I think this is a pretty tame biker book and like the first, concentrates more on the relationship.

A great book to pick up if your looking for an easy-to-read, second chancebook with an Alpha male.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment