Sunday 6 October 2013

Review: Tall Tatted and Tempting by Tammy Falkner

"



I loved it!!! Although I'm not a huge fan of insta love, I felt well invested in this book. Logan is a deaf tattoo artist that hasn't spoken in 8 years. He meets Emily, who has her own secrets that has resulted to her homeless and busking on the streets 

I loved the chemistry with all the brothers. Each brother has a different story to tell and I am excited for the rest of the series.

It's liked you're being re-virginized


I thought Logan and Emily were perfect for each other and compliment each other nicely. 

I love New York with all my heart and I can't wait to get back to it


The story ends on a Happy-For-Nowand I'm actually glad there's more to follow with this couple as there are a few things left hanging."

No comments:

Post a Comment