Saturday 19 October 2013

Review: Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover

"5 stars



Like everyone else I wanted a Daniel book. We all knew who his secret girl was from the maintenance closet. I wasn't expecting was to fall in love with Daniel all over again. He and Six were absolutely perfect for each other and he was just as funny this time around.

If you could see me right now you'd be on your knees begging me to be your boyfriend


There was new characters introduced (Daniel's family) and they are just as funny as him. Although I wanted moreof them!

Daniel's dad: I'd hate for Six to find out about his lengthy showers every night


At times I wish we got Six's POV and maybe got introduced to her family.*Winks* Maybe a novella in Six's POV?!!

The shocker at the end... I had an'ermm' moment because I was hoping it didn't take that storyline. Butfabulous writing by one of my favourite authors. I would recommend this for all romance lovers x

"

No comments:

Post a Comment