Thursday 3 October 2013

Review: Love and Lists by Tara Sivec

"
4 stars




If you're a Seduction and Snacks lover then you're familiar with this crazygroup. 

I'm not a foul-mouthed cute little kid anymore. I'm a foul-mouth cute adult


Gavin is all grown up now and in love with his parents best friend's daughter, Charlotte. Of course coming from a crazy family he doesn't go by the conventional way and ask her out.Nope! He makes a list to make her fall in love with her. 


Some parts of the book was LOL funny. Especially when we are reacquainted with the old gang. A couple new characters were introduced aka Tyler who is Gavin's best friend and reminds me of a mini Drew.

Claire, I need to talk to you about getting on your cell phone plan. 


If you've got a few hours to spare and you've read the Seduction and Snacks, I would definitely read this. It was funnyand all kinds of loony. X


Previously
Yayyyy... A book about their "offsprings"... I know it's going to be hilarious already x"

No comments:

Post a Comment