Saturday 12 October 2013

Review: Unforgiven by Elizabeth Finn

4 stars

"




Even with the way things ended my heart was still hurting .

Bailey returns to her home town after a terrible thing she done 6 years ago.She comes face to face with the person that hates her the most, her best friend's brother, Darren.

That was rhetorical. You can't possibly think I care


Oh man! Darren was playful, mean, arsehole, hateful... the list could go on. I loved him! Though there was a point where I thought 'leave the poor girl alone.'

Impressive your nipples can get so hard in this scorching heat


And Bailey, this poor girl. Yes she made a terrible mistake, but I felt she has paid for it dearly. Between the two main characters there was crazy loads of sexual tension, and steamy scenes. It wasn't a 5 star for me because I felt like there was a bit too much back and forth between the two of them.

If your looking for an angst-filled, heartbreaking, forgiving second chance romance, then this is the exact book you will be looking for. x

Loved my Buddy Read with Lisa Jayne and Daisy. We need to do this again :) 
"

No comments:

Post a Comment