Wednesday 23 October 2013

Review: Long After by Cheryl McIntyre

"5 stars



My all time favourite storyline when the couple starts off with a love-haterelationship. Annie and Chase have been friends for years and now off to college.

What I loved the most about this book is Chase. He was cheeky, protective,laid back. The banter between the main characters was cute and funny.

You want to shove things up my ass?...I didn't know you were so kinky


Okay, so there was a few things that didn't go down well with me. A couple times I wanted the story to get back to the present sooner. And when it did I felt it ended too abruptly. Annie started off a strong heroine but slowly she dipped with her decision making. 

I was willing to wait on you long before you had a reason to take your time. I think Im willing to wait long after


I will still give this 5 stars because I was getting serious butterflies in my stomach, I was swooning hard for Chase, the romance was dragged outjust how I like it, I loved the writing styleand just because I'm a hopeless romantic that loves friends-to-loversbooks. If you like the above, I would give this book a go x
"

No comments:

Post a Comment