Saturday 19 October 2013

Review: Avoiding Commitment by K A Linde

"4 stars




These two gave me a seriousheadache. 

A phone call brings Lexi back into Jack's life. They have a lot of history and have hurt a few people along the way. The present situation is no different as Jack is now on a verge of being engaged to his girlfriend, Bekah. 

I've always been the kind of person who believed that I'd never find someone I wanted to commit to


I think there's something going on to make Jack this way and maybe when or if I find out I might like him more. 

He hurts you. He drags you down.


I felt like these two were as bad as each other and actually deserve each other.Ramsey was alright but I don't think he is the man for Lexi either. 

love love love the ending!!! Exactly how I wanted it to end!!! If you likeangst complicated piss-u-offromance. I would try this x

"

No comments:

Post a Comment