Saturday 12 October 2013

Review: Seven Day Fiancé by Rachel Harris

"
4 stars

I don't read many YA, but I thought this was a cute book





I liked the storyline and the title speaks for itself. Cane isn't a relationship guy but he agrees to be Angelle's fake fiancé during the thanksgiving holidays to bring home to her parents.

You're cousin must've been too busy staring at this sexy mug of mine to notice my eating habits


As you can probably guess, it was predictable. Being the first book I read from this author, I really liked her writing style.

There was a few parts of the story I wasn't so sure with. For example, I gotmad with Cane one at point 'what was he thinking?' Another thing was Angelle's previous physical relationship with her ex was possible, but still a little unbelievable.

Overall: light, enjoyable YA romance x

ARC provided by the Author 
Quotes subject to change


"

No comments:

Post a Comment