Sunday 1 September 2013

More than This by Jay McLean

"This was my second attempt at reading this book and I'm glad I gave it another chance.

It only took one night to change everything in Mikayla's life but it was also the night she met Jake. 

Well, yeah, I'm a guy. We don't need much to enjoy it, any hole's a goal


This poor girl! It broke her but boy could I just knock these two in the head. 

We're testing each other. Seeing how far we can take this before something snaps. Most likely my dick


I wished they could have talked it out earlier on than tip toe around each other.





This is my type of book, a bit of angst, a bit steamy, a bit fun with a couple shockers.

Maybe not many people would agree but I really REALLY would love a Megan book. Please?!!


"

No comments:

Post a Comment