Monday 2 September 2013

My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin

"

I honestly don't know why I torture myself like this. This book got me so mad and yup you guessed it, the heroine. 

Katelyn is a widow raising twin girls, it was never going to be easy for her.





She struggled with her feelings for Harrison. I could just strangle her just so that she could just wake up.

"There is no type when it comes to love Katelyn"


It wasn't a question of will they or won't they? More of a when are they going to get together? And when will Katelyn ruin it?





Aside from the heroine there were things I loved about the book. I loved all the flashbacks and how it added to knowing these two characters better. I loved the happy ending and of course I loved Harrison.

One last thought, I think the kids need a series of their own!

"

No comments:

Post a Comment