Sunday 29 September 2013

The Wager by Rachel Van Dyken

"



honestly cannot remember the last time I laughed and giggled so much while reading a book. 

With Kasey and Travis' wedding drawing closer, Jake and Char (best man and maid of honour) are forced together to get things done for the wedding. 

I can't even get along with her, let alone plan something. Do you want her death on your hands?


A year previously, they slept together and Jake left her with a thank you note! *tut tut Jake*

There's a lot of love I feel for this book. I loved Jake and Char as a couple. I felt like everyone was telling poor Jake he wasn't good enough for her. 





I loved the drugstore scene and the flight scene. I loved getting more Kasey and Travis time. I bloody lovedGrandma and her hilarious comments. 

How lovely! It seems your whore has arrived


Overall, this was cute, some parts were over-the-top, it was predictable, sweet and hilarious. An all round feel good book x

ARC received from NetGalley

"

No comments:

Post a Comment