Saturday 28 September 2013

The Road to You by Marilyn Brant

"




It's no surprise that I love readingromance books. This particular one fell more into the mystery genre. I would say it is 90% mystery and 10% romance.

Aurora finds her brother's journal. With the help of Donovan they head on aroad trip to piece together what happened to their brothers. 





Set in 1978, you can imagine the lack of technology available. There was no mobiles and hence no google so it wasn't going to be easy.

So our brothers were involved with something...


I found the story a bit slow moving for my personal liking but it is one of those books where you have to know what happened. 

It was a 3 star book for me until the last 30%. I think there was potential for more romance, in which case I would have enjoyed it more. The few romance moments were lovely.

I'm putting my heart in your hands tonight...Be gentle with it


Overall if you enjoy mystery type book with a dash of romance, give it a go x
"

No comments:

Post a Comment