Thursday 26 September 2013

The Dark Light of Day by T.M Frazier

"
I've been looking for a book a bitdifferent and this is exactly what I got.

When Abby's only family dies, she is left with no one. Of course someone comes to her rescue, in the form of Jake, who has his own fair share of secrets.





You've read it all before, 2 broken people... insta love... finding each other.

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light


But then...!!!

I'm not gonna lie, there was a point (at 58% to be exact) that I found it hard to stomach. I hate reading about this. But I couldn't not read on. I felt like punching someone...





...repeatedly!!!

Despite the shocking 'oh no' moments there was plenty of fun time between Jake and Abby.

I really don't care what's under your clothes...Scratch that, I'd be pretty pissed if it turns out you have a dick


I loved the writing style and maybe it could have been a bit longer with the epilogue. The warning in the blurb sums up the book pretty well:

Warning: contains disturbing situations, graphic violence, sex, strong language, drug use, and all types of abuse."

No comments:

Post a Comment