Tuesday 17 September 2013

Consumed by Skyla Madi

"


I started off not sure about this book. Olivia breaks up with her boyfriend of 6 years (4 of which she knew he been cheating on her!) And then BAM the insta love... Hmm!

But I'm glad I carried on because the relationship between Seth, a MMA fighter, and Olivia was nicely done.

Remember that I don't do girlfriends and I don't do feelings. If you get hurt, it's on you


I loved the sexy time and the fight scenes. I thought Olivia will be one of those heroines (how wrong was I!) Seth was a mystery but of course he has a sweet side,

“I’d fly to the moon and back to comfort you when you need it.”


I normally love side characters, but Ididn't like Selena (the BFF). A great attempt for a debut 





but there was times my attention wondered off.

If you like an MMA fighter with good girl meets bad boy cute/sexy no excessive drama type book... This would be the one. Enjoy! X


"

No comments:

Post a Comment