Thursday 12 December 2013

Until You (Fall Away, #1.5)Until You by Penelope Douglas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I dunoo... 3 star? maybe 4 star??


 photo 94763971-B7B7-4466-8247-2E11D1D944A5_zpswmrd4wuo.jpg

Jared's POV. We get to read how he feels about Tate, why he is the way he is and how his relationship with his family is like.

I think the author did a great job in trying to make this book not too similar to the first but I feel like there wasn't much added to the story that wasn't already told in Bully.

Tate. My Tate. My best friend, and my worse enemy


I liked getting inside Jared's head but I felt we got too much of the same thoughts running on repeat. Not many heroines I like but Tate was one that I adore.

It didn't wow me like Bully but for Jared fans you wouldn't want to miss this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment