Friday 6 December 2013

Review: Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma

5 stars




An emotional roller coaster!!! Lochan and Maya are brother and sister that care for their younger siblings. Most of the time they felt like the parents and you can feel their inner turmoil over their changing relationship. 

As disturbing as their relationship was, it felt right for them and the moments they shared was so special. 

You're not just my brother, you're my best friend


Individually I loved them both. Lochan for his social awkwardness and protector of the family. Maya for her strength and her decisiveness.

Heartbreaking, emotional and full ofangst for their forbidden relationship. This is a story I will not forget.

Thanks for the BR Harriet, I would never have read this alone x

No comments:

Post a Comment