Thursday 12 December 2013

Before We Fall (Beautifully Broken, #3)Before We Fall by Courtney Cole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 stars



Don't you hate it when you read about a famous guy and the heroine is clueless as to who he is? Not the case here! Dominic is a famous actor and Jacey has her own past issues.

I loved Dominic at first, a loveable jerk but then his overconfidence was a buzzkill.

But like every other woman out there, she’s attracted to me because of who I am


Jacey for the majority was alright, cried quite a bit, constantly wanting to talk, I didn't like how she treated Brand and one thing she did (or try to do) didn't sit right with me.

This book started off really well but the big reveal dragged on and the ending was strange! But if you like a broken jerk of a hero, sexual tension and a bit darkish NA this would be the book to pick up.

ARC provided by the Author. Thank you x
Quotes subject to change


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment